T5's full system in excellent condition trade for Gnarly's or Pro Circuits

braptor52

I just bought this bike recently and wana set it up for woods riding. Has dune ported cylinders with a cool head 17cc domes pumping 215psi with 35mm pwks. Just bought a set of fresh stock cylinders and pistons and going with a 2into1 carb setup and now looking for some woods friendly pipes for more low end. Got all my old parts still up for grabs if anyone's interested. Billet intake manifolds too. just having a hard time finding a nice set of gnarlys or pro circuits

Yea? I always thought they were for top end only. Really hate to get rid of them since they're so nice and I know they're not cheap new. Maybe I'll see how it runs first with them. Need to get a spark arrestor in them though for the trails around here.

dude the most effective way to make the power you want is through porting, i highly doubt many builders will suggest rolling with FMF`s over T5`s

a builder can push the envelope a bit futher with T5`s as an option where FMF`s will hold him back...if nothing else sell these pipes outright, source FMF`s and bank the difference

there are a lot of threads on woods and XC setups you should take your time and read through a bunch of them

dude the most effective way to make the power you want is through porting, i highly doubt many builders will suggest rolling with FMF`s over T5`s

a builder can push the envelope a bit futher with T5`s as an option where FMF`s will hold him back...if nothing else sell these pipes outright, source FMF`s and bank the difference

there are a lot of threads on woods and XC setups you should take your time and read through a bunch of them

Take this advice.

Without starting another great pipe debate, I will say, there are 2 Banshee's in my shop right now with T5's that run damn hard, but they are ported and set up accordingly. 

All we do is trail ride

Thanks for the advice guys. Anyone have a set of spark arrestors or hush kit for toomeys? Just trying to get this bike setup to ride trails. It runs hard as it sits but I'm not gunna keep it on 110 so kinda just starting fresh with a set of stock port an bore cylinders with 21cc domes. Definitely has a lot of work done to the motor and some nice parts but not what I need in the woods.