Needle layout....

Kleinki

Thanks for that... I was thinking to maybe play around with the kx,yz and rm JD jetting kit... Maybe one of the needles would come out on top... I did ask JD and said they have never tested anything like that before... Would be awesome if they could do some tests on 2:1 setups with 35mm and 38mm....

I know nothing about that dirt bike needle. IMO get it running with the known good eek then you can experiment. There's 100s of people running the eek with great results , I don't see any reason to reinvent the wheel. The fact of the matter is extensive testing has been done to these set ups if there was some majic

Thanks for that... I was thinking to maybe play around with the kx,yz and rm JD jetting kit... Maybe one of the needles would come out on top... I did ask JD and said they have never tested anything like that before... Would be awesome if they could do some tests on 2:1 setups with 35mm and 38mm....

Steer clear of the dirt bike kit. They are for a single cylinder motor 100cc's smaller and a different carb then you were wanting to run all together.