Stock cyl 4mil top end

& Why do you care ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well for starters it's a For Sale Post that I created. Second you could have more help with your issue in the technical section than here you dumb fuck!

• Like 1

If you think I'm mad then so it be it lol (:

Good attitude! Don't let these butt faces get to you man! Try my advice and report back! Bet it gets them pipes the same temp in no time! Probably even let it idle in your driveway to do it!

• Like 4

Good attitude! Don't let these butt faces get to you man! Try my advice and report back! Bet it gets them pipes the same temp in no time! Probably even let it idle in your driveway to do it!

Didn't you tell him amd i agree with u to sync the carbs ?? Guess he didn't know what that meant and all he did was clean them??? lol

Didn't you tell him amd i agree with u to sync the carbs ?? Guess he didn't know what that meant and all he did was clean them??? lol

No I don't like them sync.. Run one a little higher than the other to help with faster starts! Better acceleration that way one cly is already at half throttle.

• Like 1

No I don't like them sync.. Run one a little higher than the other to help with faster starts! Better acceleration that way one cly is already at half throttle.

Kinda like preload launch

• Like 3