1st time plug chop. After rebuild

Title says it. 11d08a478b3471870fabb752b3d7da0b.jpg Rebuild and breakin period complete..along with a few hard runs. Hows it look? Im no pro when it comes to jetting. Current mods are fmf golds, boyeson power reeds, 280 mains, 27.5 pilots, wiseco prolites on std bore, and air filter

And side stuff...tors removed, bigger rad, engine ice, billet impeller. With this cooling shizzle im happy to say i can run this sucka hard for 15 min and it will never go above 175 degrees. Mostly stays in the 150 range.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Title says it. 11d08a478b3471870fabb752b3d7da0b.jpg Rebuild and breakin period complete..along with a few hard runs. Hows it look? Im no pro when it comes to jetting. Current mods are fmf golds, boyeson power reeds, 280 mains, 27.5 pilots, wiseco prolites on std bore, and air filter

And side stuff...tors removed, bigger rad, engine ice, billet impeller. With this cooling shizzle im happy to say i can run this sucka hard for 15 min and it will never go above 175 degrees. Mostly stays in the 150 range.

I think you should be able to make a call on this one!

• Like 1

That's not really a plug chop then. You need to do 1 wide open pull and then check it.

Ok. Thanks bennett. I feel like im talking out of my arse..

My search function on this app doesnt work so i couldnt find the info i needed, that being said i just chopped the plug as was. Anyways i randomly bought 2 new plugs today..so tomorrow i will do a proper plug chop

Ok. Thanks bennett. I feel like im talking out of my arse..

My search function on this app doesnt work so i couldnt find the info i needed, that being said i just chopped the plug as was. Anyways i randomly bought 2 new plugs today..so tomorrow i will do a proper plug chop

Go to Google type in what you're looking for then add banshee hq. You should find your answer on how to properly perform a plug chop. My guess is you're not too far off with your jetting.

Warm your bike up on old plugs and then find a straight away. pull up to the straight away and change to new plugs. The run wfo thru fifth gear when wide open in fifth, pull clutch on and kill it. Coast to a stop, pull plugs and replace with old plugs. Then when back home, cut new plugs to see if the chocolate brown color is a 2-3mm thick ring. Post pics.

i think youre gonna be pretty close.

are you running an open air box ?

what temps and elevation ?

I cut the airbox out of the frame so its just the stock boots coming off the carbs connected to the 1 k&n filter.

Ya right now its winter in MI so i dont run it unless its 30+ degrees outside.

Elevation is 7-800ft i beleive.