T-rex banshee

BANSHEERSA

I have a t-rex w/cool head 72mm bore ported polished 38 mm carbs drag pipes +10 swingarm 18 tooth frt 38 tooth rear v-force reeds 20 inch tires slicks twist throttle air shift advanced timing +4 running on 110 . So my question is. .

What do i need to do to go faster? I Drag race 1/8 mile asfault

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Ya i know the weight i can cut alot ive just got the bike nt long ago so im wanting to do sum things to it just hvent had time yet

&possum no its nt stock dnt know exactly what is n the trans and clutch the guy (works for yamaha) i bought it from nhad told me but i cnt remember ima go get it dyna 1st of the yr im gettin another frame. Then gonna chop it up and cut all the weight then throw the motor n it.

I jus want to know sum ideas of what i can do to get it to go faster/ quicker thx for all the help

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I have a t-rex w/cool head 72mm bore ported polished 38 mm carbs drag pipes +10 swingarm 18 tooth frt 38 tooth rear v-force reeds 20 inch tires slicks twist throttle air shift advanced timing +4 running on 110 . So my question is. .

What do i need to do to go faster? I Drag race 1/8 mile asfault

Ok well what bout 1/8 asfault? What sprockets ? I currently have 18-40 T-rex cpi's air shift 72mm pistons and 19-8-10 tires slicks getting sum American Racers soon cuz im nt gettin the hook u need

You are conflicting on the information you are giving. What's the gearing, 38 or 40 rear teeth & what size tire, 20" or 19" diameter?