Purple Banshee winter makeover project

vrx46

Well most of y'all saw my purple banshee I built last winter. Stripped it down to the frame this time and am doing wayyyyy better shit to it. Rebuilding the top end and getting a port job, getting a clutch kit for it, updating the swingarm and a arms. Different color way this time, Lots of new custom pieces all over, way more chrome and polished pieces, cut fenders on the front. Lots of powdercoated pieces, More cascade shit on it and way more other misc stuff. I'm looking forward to finishing it, I want to go on the east coast spring ride so I'm aiming for this to be done and dialed in by mid March. Here's some shots of what I've done so far. I only stripped it and grinded off some tabs on the frame, gonna powdercoat it silvervein this week. cut a busted set of purple fenders I had laying around. It was my first attempt at cutting fenders and I'm very pleased on how they turned out. Today I set up the swingarm a little, cleaned up the carrier and polished it up. Hope everyone enjoys the photos. Thanks for everyone's help on here, without bansheehq I don't know what I would do. cdfc88146f6981bd088fc28daa8d0529.jpg

7fa128416976ae055a7f03449f5a7855.jpg

97a476488da9bec7fd765ac4415cc5e6.jpg

651dc4845c7f159d50e66d00aa269279.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

d8ad8b26ee5b3653843fd4f5bcd235e0.jpg

What color Duncan logos should I put on the fenders? I'm leaning towards white but the pink and blue is screaming my name as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think clear ones would look nice