Banshee bearing support?

JDively910

Had my question answered by a professional that actually answered my question

Oh really? 

Well here is my professional answer. Your fucking baby motor does not need 530. If you were worried about going fast you would know 530 is a giant HP killer. And if you think different you are dumber than a pet coon!

• Like 2

All we're trying to do is save you from buying a bearing support that is likely not needed, and running a heavy ass expensive chain, and more heavy ass expensive sprockets that are definitely not needed. I and others could have answered the question, but chose to try address other issues with your build.

All that aside, do you know why it is "breaking" chains?

All we're trying to do is save you from buying a bearing support that is likely not needed, and running a heavy ass expensive chain, and more heavy ass expensive sprockets that are definitely not needed. I and others could have answered the question, but chose to try address other issues with your build.

All that aside, do you know why it is "breaking" chains?

Pro^ (actual racer at top level)

Oh really?

Well here is my professional answer. Your fucking baby motor does not need 530. If you were worried about going fast you would know 530 is a giant HP killer. And if you think different you are dumber than a pet coon!

^ Also pro. (It amazes me how people just say shit with out ever knowing who they are referring to.

Full rigid chassis brand new jja axle with jja spacers with engine stay.. Not sand(500 ft clay where loss of traction at end of till then regaining traction.. And yes I do think k&t and asking the pro racer that I asked answered my question.. I understand that 530 is heavier I also understand that it robs hp never did it didn't ..what I said is it didn't hurt the et.. So thanks for the comments

Full rigid chassis brand new jja axle with jja spacers with engine stay.. Not sand(500 ft clay where loss of traction at end of till then regaining traction.. And yes I do think k&t and asking the pro racer that I asked answered my question.. I understand that 530 is heavier I also understand that it robs hp never did it didn't ..what I said is it didn't hurt the et.. So thanks for the comments

What chassis? 

What are the motor mounts setup like?

How do you correlate HP to not effecting ET?

How do you correlate weight (rotating weight is worse) to not effecting ET?

• Like 1