Sea level tuning

The black screw next to the fuel inlet will be your idle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I haven't messed with the idle it's not too important for me right now but I did mess with the air screw some

I'm going to check he ground on the coil and the clearance for the flywheel pickup other than that I'm not sure why it's so under powered and boggy. Seems like the clutch side runs harder and stronger than the mag side. Sometimes when I'm idling it down the drive way I can noticeably see more exhaust coming out the clutch side until I give it some throttle. I pulled the reed cages out to inspect the pedals and they looked fine also kicked over the engine so I can inspect the intake side of the piston and they looked a little work but nothing red flag worthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by slag_350300

I determined they are oem pistons. They don't look like pro x, definitely not wiseco and no coating on the sides. I have the engine in pieces right now the bottom end is split and I'm in the process of deciding wheher I should buy a used set of already ported cylinders or send mine off to do it how I want. Saving money is a good idea right now so I'm kind of leaning towards buying the already ported cylinders. They come with pistons and then all I will need is a long rod crank. My stock crank looks pretty good, the rod bearings feel solid but the crank bearings feel like they have some hours on them. No significant side to side slop but I can spin them and they roll pretty fast. That's always a sign of high mileage

Edited by slag_350300