Exhaust hangers, grille, etc

slag_350300

Hey guys it's been 3 years or better since I've been on here and owned a banshee. I just picked up a 96 from a good friend of mine for a steal of a deal, $800, and it fired right up. Im looking for a few parts of you have hit me up with prices and PayPal info. I haven't torn into the engine yet but from what I can see is it has 34mm carbs, pro design cool head, vforce 4 reed valves, toomey t5 exhaust, adjustable timing plate, Hinson clutch within a couple of weeks I plan on tearing down the top end to see if it has been bored and ported. I just got it running today and I haven't ridden it yet. It's been sitting for many many years and I want to go they everything real good before I rip around on it anyway here is what I'm looking for at this moment

I'm looking for pipe and silencer hangers. The oem rubber ones are about to brake in two

Stock oem grille insert. Just the black mesh part is all I need, not feeling the chrome panty dropper insert

A set of uni pod filters for 34mm carbs

Some sort of aftermarket clutch lever, asv is a plus

Pingle petcock

Ez drain coolant cover

As I dig into this engine I'm sure I will be thinking of more stuff I'm looking for. Man it feels good to be a banshee owner again.

Update I'm looking for the following

Billet intake manifold with carb boots for 34mm carbs and vforce 4 valves

Exhaust hangers front and rear for toomey t5s

Pingle valve for tank

Uni pod filters 2 1/4"x5" for 34mm carbs

Ez drain for cooling system

Pro taper clutch lever or asv clutch and brake lever

Complete engine oil seal and gasket set (just thought I'd throw it out there someone might have a spare)

Billet kick starter

Twist throttle with cable