How do my plugs look

tdod101

Boots are brand new, everything including hardware to seals is new on this motor, I spared no expense. New new new! Might as well have come straight from the factory that's how new everything is, minus the upgrades obviously. Carbs are 28mm mikuni, I dipped em in carb cleaner for 24 hrs, rinsed in hot boiling water and blown with compressed air. As I always do.

Edited by tdod101

I may have figured it out, re routed the fuel line, I think the one carb wasn't getting enough gas and had air in the line, shortened it up and flows freely now. I'll do another plug chop or two as well. I got pump gas domes but with Cams kick ass motors I think I'll have to use 93 octane instead of 91. Perhaps go up a main jet size as well

Edited by tdod101

Check your float height on your carbs 28s are hard to get bowls on with out finesse and you should never force them on it knocks the float height out on them . Just my opinion when I began tuning it was with 28s and plugs looked like that till I got the nack of smoothly taking apart and putting back together. Is one pipe hotter to the touch then the other?

Check your float height on your carbs 28s are hard to get bowls on with out finesse and you should never force them on it knocks the float height out on them . Just my opinion when I began tuning it was with 28s and plugs looked like that till I got the nack of smoothly taking apart and putting back together. Is one pipe hotter to the touch then the other?