Alky Plug Read

B22

If the needles are set at 48.5 mm that's a reasonable starting point. You have to unscrew them to make it leaner. Make sure that the needle is turning out of the holder (for lack of a better word). Then push the needle and holder back into the slide and turn both to put the round part of the needle toward the back of he carb. It also never hurts to measure it to make sure that it actually turned. It should be longer than 48.5 mm after you turn it out.

I just studied the lectron diagram on their website and I understand what you mean now. Awesome, I'll get into that over the weekend.

Also, what's up with this sensors that are apparently useful for tuning? I can't recall the name of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright, cool.

So basically just tune to where it runs clean and hard and check the plugs?

How long does it take to build heat on them? I've got about 10-11 runs on it through the back yard, still isn't showing much of anything besides the timing.

Alright, cool.

So basically just tune to where it runs clean and hard and check the plugs?

How long does it take to build heat on them? I've got about 10-11 runs on it through the back yard, still isn't showing much of anything besides the timing.

usually 2-3 hard passes and then color shows as long as your not on the edge.(300') Remember, if your tuning in the yard, your probably spinning pretty bad and not loading the motor hard enough to actually tune it correctly.

usually 2-3 hard passes and then color shows as long as your not on the edge.(300') Remember, if your tuning in the yard, your probably spinning pretty bad and not loading the motor hard enough to actually tune it correctly.

That could be the issue then, I looked again before I put it away yesterday and there's nothing burnt off the plugs yet.