What’s the best drag tire to run on hard packed dirt ?

na421

Yea the best (Hard Pack) tire I seen at the track was a set of Terrain Traks , then next best was a set of cut ambushes.  

Most tracks here in Ohio I don't issues with my wedges but these fair ground tracks are very limited on equipment for track prep. So your left with an extremely hard ground from not tilling.

Yea the best (Hard Pack) tire I seen at the track was a set of Terrain Traks , then next best was a set of cut ambushes.

Most tracks here in Ohio I don't issues with my wedges but these fair ground tracks are very limited on equipment for track prep. So your left with an extremely hard ground from not tilling.

I race at knobbies in Ohio.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

So I'm looking to get a set of 22x11x8 terrains now.   What would be the most ideal paddle count. Leaning towards 14.  but makes me wonder if 16 would be better or would it start skipping off the top of each tread.

Or do I just drop down to 12 to give each more room to eat .. decisions , decisions..

Has anyone tried different counts on hard packed tracks and had better luck over one than another ?