Loss of power

Just changed my jetting before heading up to silverlake, stock banshee mikuni 26mm carbs, fmf fatty pipes and silencers, v force 3 reeds, stock airbox and lid, have 270 mains, stock pilots and needle clip in middle position. For whatever reason i couldnt spin the paddles from a stand still if my life depended on it while i was in the dunes, 8 paddle skat trak haulers, I tried dumping the clutch and it still bogged down and wouldnt spin the tires quicky at all. Does anyone know whats going on?

Not in all cases. My old turd had fmfs and 30 was too big. 27.5 was about perfect. Elevation plays a big part.

Not sure why you felt the need to say ^^^.

He's running stock pilots with FMF's and VF3's FFS!!!!

He at least needs 27.5 pilots.

Just changed my jetting before heading up to silverlake, stock banshee mikuni 26mm carbs, fmf fatty pipes and silencers, v force 3 reeds, stock airbox and lid, have 270 mains, stock pilots and needle clip in middle position. For whatever reason i couldnt spin the paddles from a stand still if my life depended on it while i was in the dunes, 8 paddle skat trak haulers, I tried dumping the clutch and it still bogged down and wouldnt spin the tires quicky at all. Does anyone know whats going on?

OP, seat the airscrews gently and see if it has more grunt.

If so, then you need a bigger pilot, period, end of discussion.