Help a mofo get a baseline for 28 pwk

Finally throwing on my new carbs. Wanted to get some help with a baseline of where to start at with jetting.

My shee is a 97 and usually ride glamis and trails. Never more than 1000' ASL

One over stock bore (true 350 now)

Dune port

VF3

+4 timing

19cc domes

FMF fatties

Run a mix of race and pump equalling 100 octane. And run 32:1

Switching from a BS 2-to-1 carb setup. 2 in 1 was there for so long that I'm pretty sure I forgot how to mount up duals. So if I have some Qs, I'll post pics and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks yet again for the help BHQ!

Edited by Dunatic619

Well... This jetting turned into a 4ml build. Damn it. Still using my 28s though. Old shop that did my porting took it too far down and it seemed to be more of a drag port. I never wanted that. I also was pretty sure the crank wasn't trued up. I didn't want to chance it on a drag-Ish ported bike. So... I'm Getting a killer deal on fresh bored jugs (64.50), an aggressive mx port, matching case port, and a 4ml HR crank. Now it looks like I have to ditch the fmfs to really make it a beast. My builder said he's never really seen fmf do over 65 HP. also switching to pump gas domes. Tired of spending $10/gal for race. Hoping once the pipes are on that I'll have much better torque and shooting for 75 hp. Which my builder is very confident it will be. He was thinking on race gas, it could be in the low to mid 80s. But what's the point of running race when the fmfs will choke it back anyway. I can always switch domes later.

Edited by Dunatic619