Brand new polished keihin 30mm pwk value?

So I picked up my spare 370 long rod motor today for $300 it basically just needs top end rebuild but I may have other plans for it. Well I got the guy to throw in these brand new never seen gas 30mm keihin pwk's that are polished to the max for an extra 100 bucks! I've seen these polished sets on like cascades website for over 500 bucks new. What would you guys say they are worth?? Like I said they have never even seen gas yet still brand spanking new.. I feel like I got a pretty sweet deal 5ce388dcd3201ef5fa797098931c8689.jpg0a0c0280c6beefda53ab8116fad84d8c.jpg4f823ab9831139850a300cbf3f0a553f.jpg32f65bbdfc7335adc4595427891c9bb1.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I wouldn't expect much from a carb you can buy from China for 25.00.

Some guys run them,,,but IMHO you get what you pay for, , why risk a motor on knockoff carbs.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I totally agree I was under the assumption they were keihin... my buddy picked the shit up for me because it's 2 hours up north in the wisconsin rapids and he is bringing it down for me. Faaaaaaack

I hear ya. I see they're even putting "PWK" on the sides now. Gotta love China.

That's why I thought they were real! I seen the pwk and didn't even think about the actual keihin logo. Man what a buzz kill!

Apparently if you drill the tiny ass fuel inlets out they work fine. other than it being a generally cheap piece of shit that was the only real issue with them?

I've heard from users that they also have problems with inconsistencies in the castings ,especially the internal passages. But I've never personally ran them or verified in person.

Apparently if you drill the tiny ass fuel inlets out they work fine. other than it being a generally cheap piece of shit that was the only real issue with them?

I read a bunch on them last night and most people said they had issues with the bowls running dry and had to drill out the inlet like you said or even the seat for the float needle. I'm not sure how it still seals then does the float needle just sit up in the seat further u just have to make sure not to drill bigger than the rubber tip?