One side slightly rich serval 35pwk

Pulling my hair out and don't know if I should be concerned or not. Left plug looks slightly richer than the other. Bike runs great,passed three leak down tests, new pipes no leaks, new carbs and I have switched them from side to side with same result, new coil also tried switching plug wires with same results, newer reeds, carbs are in sync at idle and higher rpms, carbs open all the way, did it on a couple pairs of plugs to check. etc. what to look at next? Thanks

35mm pwk jets are the same, so are needles

New pods

Vforce 4 could I have messed them up that quick? They were on old motor 2 months before install

421 serval

Driveline domes (165 and 166 on snap on guage)

.44 squish on both sides

Shearer in sb

50/50 vp110 and pump 93

Castor 927 32:1

Sea level 95 degrees

Thanks

Carbs are synced and the problem does not follow the carbs. I have switched them and the problem remains on the same cyclinder.

I will be checking the reeds the reeds next. Although they are fairly new....who knows.

ahhh gotcha. Compression test check out?

That's what I thought. I will order new and hope it works out.

Any other ideas are apresiated though

if you call and bitch, they are likely to send a replacement peddle free of charge if it indeed is defected.. They are pretty good about that. Just will be more down time being you'll have to ship them yours for inspection first.

if you call and bitch, they are likely to send a replacement peddle free of charge if it indeed is defected.. They are pretty good about that. Just will be more down time being you'll have to ship them yours for inspection first.

Thanks I will do that.... And put them on my wife's later lol.. I cannot wait that long
  • Like 1

Running pods? If so, one filter have a hole in it? One filter dirty?

I am running pods. They are brand-new with outerwear. I will double check them. I got new reeds installed last night. Hopefully that solves the problem.

I also pulled the head to look at wash. Everything looked good and even, maybe a little rich but even. Rechecked compression on my snap on, 164-165.

Leak down head 6psi for over an hour (used a Mac air gauge this time around). With the even wash maybe the direction the plug strap is facing has a little something to do with what I am seeing.