CPI SB IN Frames or FMF SST

I currently have FMF SST pipes and looking to get either CPI Small bore inframes or Sniper Assasin inframes.

My mods: .30 milled head, +4 timing, V-Force 4, air box lid removed, 160 PSI ground sea level

Will CPI or Sniper outperform FMF SST with my actual 65.25 unported cylinders?

I will probably go for a 421 when I'll have more money. I'm just thinking about buying some mandatory 421 cub parts such as carbs and pipes that could work with my stock cylinder.

Could I run the 421 cub with 28mm PWKs? 

Thanks

For now I'd say go CPI, they will give you room to improve your current set up and be ok on a 421 later. You will see a pretty substantial gain without sacrificing much bottom end feel. Start doing work to the motor and they only get better. The snipers IMO would be great on a 421 I fact better then the CPI, but I don't think you currently have enough motor as is to make them shine.

I personally love my SST pipes for trail riding but CPI's & Snipers will out perform the FMF setup. 28mm pwk carbs are awesome on stock cyl bike. You would probably want to run a 33pwk or bigger for the 421. But I wouldn't go bigger then a 33 on stock cyl.  You also might want to consider Shearer pipes too. They flat out rip

Edited by AxesOfEvil_96

I talked to many builders and they all recommended 35mm PWKs. Now for pipes the choice remains mine but the damn Assasins are built on order only and his estimated labor time is about 5 to 6 weeks.

I really want some of these but I'm trying to have a kind of trail sleeper 421. No pods. I'll keep the cylinder dry and my filter less dirty with the airbox. Problem is fitment. I asked him if he could make some for the airbox but I'd still have to trim the airbox a bit in order to mount the silencer tubes. By the way, does anyone know someone who has some that fits my needs?

I've made custom bent snipers before for a Yfz , they are by far the easiest to bend stingers for with double slip fit o ring design . He sent me unbent pipe he uses and expansion chambers not welded together I'm sure he'll work with you . On the other hand I know shearer will bend them for you. I specialize in sleeper performance