CPI inframe pipes

Please school me on the going rate of used parts. To me if something is used, its used. I have always went by the idea that around half price is a good starting point. give or take. I didn't mean to insult anyone by the offer and I was comparing apples to apples.

No you weren't. Comparing used shearer to used cpi is NOT apples to apples.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

No you weren't. Comparing used shearer to used cpi is NOT apples to apples.

Sorry to the seller, I am not going to sit and argue on your post with differences of opinion. Shearer and cpi are both higher end pipes, well liked, both are a mid to top end pipes.  I could see if I were compairing dg's or fmf's to the cpi, but I am not. In your eyes Sprinklerman I should be comparing the cpi's to what? LEDS?  to me these are apples to apples. Done.   

Sorry to the seller, I am not going to sit and argue on your post with differences of opinion. Shearer and cpi are both higher end pipes, well liked, both are a mid to top end pipes. I could see if I were compairing dg's or fmf's to the cpi, but I am not. In your eyes Sprinklerman I should be comparing the cpi's to what? LEDS? to me these are apples to apples. Done.

K. Bye.

1st of all, you shouldn't be stinking up the sellers thread with rediculous lowball offers.

2nd your Shearer comparison is flawed. They simply don't carry the resale that the sellers CPI do. Shearers are cheaper to buy initially, and cheaper on the used market. ...either way,your lowball offer was just that,, ,a rediculous offer.

To the seller : your price is fair for a clean set.

There may be an opportunity here:

Seller, could you get the CPI's delivered in Oregon by Tuesday the 4th at the latest for $475?  If a day late the entire plan is foiled.

GoFast222: you want a set of absolutely perfect Shearer SB pipes with one ride for $375?  I will be in Oregon to ship them on Wednesday the 5th.

Bonus question Will my cascade billet pipe clamps fit the CPI's?

There may be an opportunity here:

Seller, could you get the CPI's delivered in Oregon by Tuesday the 4th at the latest for $475?  If a day late the entire plan is foiled.

GoFast222: you want a set of absolutely perfect Shearer SB pipes with one ride for $375?  I will be in Oregon to ship them on Wednesday the 5th.

Bonus question Will my cascade billet pipe clamps fit the CPI's?

Im very interested Walz, and yes your cascade clamps will fit. I have Cpi inframes with Cascade clamps and Cascade silencers on one of my shees.

K. Bye.

1st of all, you shouldn't be stinking up the sellers thread with rediculous lowball offers.

2nd your Shearer comparison is flawed. They simply don't carry the resale that the sellers CPI do. Shearers are cheaper to buy initially, and cheaper on the used market. ...either way,your lowball offer was just that,, ,a rediculous offer.

To the seller : your price is fair for a clean set.

Your the only one stinking up the the thread.  For one, an offer bumps to the top what in your eyes is a good deal.  Two, put on your big boy pants and counter offer!  Three, they do sell on fleabay less than $400 and obviously sellers pay more.  As if a four were needed, because of GoFast an opportunity arose to sell for asking price since I was pressed for time.

All moot since the seller is MIA and I was willing to pay his price since GoFast has been texting to buy mine.  Shit, come to think of it GoFast and I are the only legitimate buyer and seller on this thread.

Your the only one stinking up the the thread. For one, an offer bumps to the top what in your eyes is a good deal. Two, put on your big boy pants and counter offer! Three, they do sell on fleabay less than $400 and obviously sellers pay more. As if a four were needed, because of GoFast an opportunity arose to sell for asking price since I was pressed for time.

All moot since the seller is MIA and I was willing to pay his price since GoFast has been texting to buy mine. Shit, come to think of it GoFast and I are the only legitimate buyer and seller on this thread.

Heaven forbid someone call out you fukn lowballers. No wonder the seller is MIA.

• Like 1

Haha, you So fucking original!! (add Japanese accent) You and piss boy (sprinkler man) should get BHQ metal for so effectively fucking up legitimate threads... Such as this one where the seller was offered his asking price.

Edited by WALZ
  • Like 1