Building first motor

outbackbanshee

Redline drag ported stock cylinders, pwk carbs setup for alky, oof pipes, override, struts, bar. That will get you a quick motor setup without going crazy over your budget. Quad will still be heavy as fuck but you can always cut frame up and shed weight free of charge if your capable.

If your serious call redline and he will get you the power.

What size and who's head and piston what rod/crank and carb it's on struts and has series IV pipes thanks for help greatly appreciated

If your that unsure, just call a builder. No point in trying to guess and get different advise from everyone here.

Send your motor.

Talk about expectations/wants/price.

Wait.

Install.

You'll be far better off then trying to piece stuff together and finding out it won't work.

If your that unsure, just call a builder. No point in trying to guess and get different advise from everyone here.

Send your motor.

Talk about expectations/wants/price.

Wait.

Install.

You'll be far better off then trying to piece stuff together and finding out it won't work.

$2500 is very low to build a race mtr

You guys are sooooo negative. You can build a banshee motor off of eBay ,patching misc , miss matched parts together for 2000.00 all day long.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Lol thanks some of ya lol jk but who do you guys recommend for a builder I'm not dead set on 2500 just don't wanna get carried away just getting started

Where are you from?

Call a few off the sponsor list. See who can meet your expectations. They have a few questions that need to be answered. And you should have a few questions as well.

So have a pen and paper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk