yfz front calipers, MC and SS lines

RagunCajun

Sure why not I thought you were not interested anymore. $60 shipped on lines gifted payment or cover PP fees.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

will send funds tomorrow when i get back. i will add 3%. i do not do gifts. I like protection ;)

btw, a quick search says that r09458 kit is obsolete now.

Thanks for the help everyone. I have yfz450 front MC and SS braided lines coming, rear SS braided line coming for my 4+ swinger, also i just picked up some raptor 700 front calipers. That takes care of my brakes besides the rotors. Not sure what ill do for rotors.

On my setup, had duals then tried a single with the split. The duals seemed to offer better braking and same pressure on both sides. The single seemed to pull on side more than the other.

Good to know. Thanks for the feedback.

With my pro-trax front end, the rotors are larger diameter then oem banshee or yfz, so with that in mind, plus the yfz calipers and mc my front brakes feel like big truck air brakes in comparison to oem banshee. Extremely positive and very little finger input. So if there is further improvement with duals lines, that would be even more impressive.

What is your reasoning / experience with this?

I'm running a single from my yfz mc to the splitter block, then to the yfz calipers.

I don't know. I feel like it has a more positive response.

Equal flow from the master to the calipers with out splitting the difference. I may be wrong. But I can feel the difference from the duals to the block.

I think the duals look better as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know. I feel like it has a more positive response.

Equal flow from the master to the calipers with out splitting the difference. I may be wrong. But I can feel the difference from the duals to the block.

I think the duals look better as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to know.

What can I do to upgrade my rear calipers? Is the stock banshee caliper with aftermarket rotor my only option ? I already have a Ss braided line on the way

Also can I improve my front rotors?

Someone else will have to chime in on this one.

My rear end is totally unique. I'm running an LT500 rear axle, rear sprocket and brake rotor and have a custom brake stay that holds a 4 piston caliper off of a Yamaha fj1200 street bike. My mc is either factory Banshee or yfz, (can't remember off hand) with a ss line.

My rear brakes are significantly stronger and more responsive then oem Banshee.

Good idea on a street bike caliper. If i can think of something, i can have someone mill a mount at work. This cant be done now, but it's certainly something to think about.

Id have to see which caliper i can use from a modern bike that will allow me to a use a banshee rotor either stock or aftermarket.