keihin 35mm pwk slide height?

I just started assembling my build and I understand how to sync the carbs at least on stock carbs but I don't know the right height to let the slide and needle come out to. Do I adjust the adjusters on the cap till the slides themselves are not visible at full throttle or what? Is there something I line the bottom of the slide on each side up to in the carb when I full throttle. I've never owned carbs like this.

Yea I have them I think. Jeff was suppose to put them in before he sent them but he might have forgotten. I don't know how to tell. I'm going from stock carbs with tors to theses 35mm's so this is kinda new to me on how to set them and etc..

Back idle screws out till slides bottom out, set cable play using adjuster on top of carb so slides are pulling equally and opening all the way. Then get a vacuum guage from fast racing set idle to around 4-5 Cfm on both carbs seems easy but I see countless issues with these two steps

• Like 1

Thanks sleeper. I get them synced. Then back off on the throttle adjuster but it untreatable from the hand throttle housing before carbs go up. I guess that's what the taller adjusters are for. I think I'm thinking to hard about it cause I want it so perfect. Thanks again guys. I'm ordering the vacuum guage and exhaust hangers for the CPI's today from F.A.S.T..

Scratch the last thing I said. Ok so when I adjust the slack out of the cable so both carb slides are all the way up and lifting the same, when I use the sync tool to adjust the vacuum at idle and quarter throttle 2 to 3k rpms, won't that make my slides move out of sync if I already had them lifting at the same time or is the adjustments so small to get the vacuum the same on both sides that it won't make a difference.