Stock silencers on Pro Circuit pipies?

Just got my first Banshee couple months ago new to the forum great site here looks like a lot of great information. I plan on ice racing my Banshee on the lake I live on this winter but I am going to need to quiet it down. I'm running Pro Circuit pipes with 304 silencers can and filter air box with auouterwear in it 270 Jets 32 mains. my buddy has the exact same decibel meter as the jerk word in that patrols my lake so we tested it yesterday and it's right around a hundred and eight decibels I need to be 96 you would probably let me slide at 98. can I put a set of socks silencers on my pole circuit pipes will they fit? thanks Matt

Edited by mtsnieg

The packing could stand to be replaced, but I don't think that it will get me anywhere close to 96db. I've looked at the other Pro Circuit silerncers, but no guaranty of 96db and $300, it aint gonna happen. I got hassled by the warden last winter, no tickets but a sterm warning. I had to stop running my LT250R and had to de-tune my 400ex to a stock pipe. I'm working on quitening the LT, but the Banshee is new to me. I wanna run it on the ice, but balls out on the track its gonna be noisy. I can mod a set of stock silencers I guess and de-tune, was just wondering it they'd bolt right up, and what the general consensious was.

Just ride next to one of these supposedly more eco friendly 4 strokes. Even with just a slip on, they are louder then any banshee with inframes.

True. But people refuse to believe that. That 4 stroke sound echoes like thunder. I hear 4 strokes when I'm out riding. I may never see it. Never hear a 2 stroke till they pass me an the exhaust is facing my direction.

Once there about 300yds out. Silence.

4 stroke carries for some reason.

True. But people refuse to believe that. That 4 stroke sound echoes like thunder. I hear 4 strokes when I'm out riding. I may never see it. Never hear a 2 stroke till they pass me an the exhaust is facing my direction.

Once there about 300yds out. Silence.

4 stroke carries for some reason.

So true.

Just got some stock silencers yesterday. I have one installed, a little cutting but not bad. I took off one of the endcaps and it was really dirty oily. Is there any type of packing in tbere? Is it just baffles? Can I put them in a solvent tank for a good cleaning? Thanks again, Matt.