i still have stock carbs w/ tors. should i upgrade

my 98 banshee has fmf fatty sst gold exhaust, vforce 4 reeds, stock carbs with tors @ roughly 5,000 ft.   310 main jets, 30 pilots, aftermarket needs with 6 slots, im on the 4th down.

whenever there is talk about my banshee from people i meet at the dunes, they are amazed i still have stock carbs especially since it still has tors.

are there issues i am unaware of with these carbs? i havent had any issues. and i was planning on upgrading them, but right now they work great. if its not broke dont fix it, right? or should i really consider upgrading them?

thanks and happy 4th!

Edited by Mrtaterman

If I was you, which I have been there, get rid of the TORS and get pod filters. It makes it so much easier to adjust the carbs and offers a much cleaner look. As far as going with bigger carbs, I run a stock cylinder, stock carb 4 mil and I can beat multiple people with 4 mils with bigger carbs. My two cents would be, put the money into getting it dynoed instead of the carbs.  Good luck

• Like 1