Full lsr baja partout laeger/ pep / lsr

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.Ya this but hurt guy paid 100.00 his full asking price,for his excellent condition hubs+roters.He received my money order 24hrs later.Aprox 1 month later after multi pal phone conversations+pm's I receive a set of roters+ a pair of hubs with two fucked up seals(not useable)+a missing spacer.Today over 2+1/2 months later I still do not have said spacer.So you mr douce can go fuck yourself as well!!!!

Nasty the last thing i want to do  is bash you or anyone.Here is the reality of it. I did recieve a spacer in the mail from you two days agow.I'ts the wrong one,The larger one is the one that was missing.so allmost 3 months+ i don't have what i paid for+can not use the parts,so should i be greatful that i recieved allmost a complete set of useable parts?

After 10 calls . However many measages. Bashing on the forum . All you had to do was provide me with a pic of what was missing and you would have had it already. You have yet to send a picture . How can I replace what's missing if I don't see it. Takes 30seconds to send a picture from a cell phone. Not 3 months . Send me a picture of what you need and maybe it will appear .