Finally coming togther!

So I've been working on my shee and it's all coming together. My jugs are in the shop getting bored and ready for pick up tomorrow. Last thing on my mind now will be the jetting yet again..where should I be?

The shee has :

Noss cool head with 19 cc domes

28mm mikuni carbs

Uni pods no airbox at all

4 mil hot rod crank

With 65mm wiseco Long rod pistons

First trip with the rebuild will be to Ensenada Baja California and elivation will vary from sea level to 1500ft..any suggestions?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Is it ported , and what fuel and timing you running. You need to compression test it , squish test it , pressure test it, before jetting anything. Ohm out plug caps , make sure all chassis grounds are bare metal and dia electric greesed . Then come back with results of test done. Carb size,timing, fuel, port timings if possible, reeds and anything else you think can help make an educated decision on jetting

• Like 1

Bad news just when I thought it was coming together I got a call from the guys over at the shop and apparently they couldn't do the bore job on the right cylinder due to the previous person dueing the bore wrong..the prvious bore was dont slightly at an angle sucks bummed me out...so now I have to find some new jugs..if it's not one thing it's an other..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk