Bear with me

Been involved in riding motorcycles for over 40 yrs but this is a first for me when it comes to 4 wheelers. Bought a 2006 Banshee at a community garage sale, the person who had the bike was from out of town and the bike was on a trailer along with another motorcycle he was selling. Long story short, I rode the Banshee for a short distance (real short), started good, idled good, but nothing on the bottom end which I attributed that to it not being fully warmed up, when I took it up the street since there was nowhere to really do a test ride.  The bike is clean, he said it's never been in the mud but was used for dunes when he was living out west, I tend to believe him. This is what he's told me about bike engine wise. Nothing done internally, 350 main jets he thinks, pilot jets bigger and needles changed. FMF Fatty Gold Series pipes and a boost bottle. It's like pulling teeth to get any info out of the guy by email and forget about a phone call so I'm on my own here to get information. I will be using the bike for back roads and open trails. My elevation is 1060 ft., riding temperature will be in the low 80's.

Heel protectors and platforms were taken off the bike for some reason and I'm having a hard time figuring out how to install them again, I know there's some things missing. Pictures would be a great help in this area. Thanks in advance for any and all information.  Mike

Change the gearing.

Going down a tooth in front is like going up 3 teeth in the rear.

Stock gearing is 14/41.
Get a 13T front sprocket on there and that'll give you more torque/bottom-end.

Careful now, she'll wanna come over on you if you thumb it too hard... LOL

30 pilots

260 main jets

Airbox and lid still on?

http://www.fmfracing.com/ridersupport/jettingcenter

Get rid of that piece of shit boost bottle and get a proper OE cross-over tube.

The intakes are prone to cracking where the boost bottle attaches.

Were close to same elevation i run the same pipes so id go 280 mains 27.5 pilots and if your open road riding and not toght trails i run a 15 41 gear so i can use the length of my power band

Thanks Sheester..this is what I'll try as a starting point.