Buzzing sound

ya my carbs are still synced and hitting bottom, the cable isn't pulled or anything either.

needles make perfect sense. not allowing the pilot to feed properly. I cleaned it up a little with the airscrew and that's why the bike takes a few kicks to start.

Post a video. I played with every needle clip for shits, and gigs once....I couldn't see clip position creating a buzzing sound. What you may call a buzzing sound others may call something else.

sent from yo mammy house

ok ill try to get a video of it.

you know how a banshee sounds? well imagine riding and when you let off the throttle if the rpms are still kinda high, it stops sounding like a banshee and sounds more like hair trimmers. if you gas it or shift up to lower the rpms itll stop but the banshee can bog. im not revving it too high or anything though. and when i gas it, the engine runs fine.

if i dont give it more gas or shift up, it can get bad, and ill lose all power.

i had my fuel line pop off once and it started making the same noise. no power at all. same if your gas is turned off.

i can hear it so well because i have some gay silencers on it right now but it does get loud on its own. might sound different on yours but its the same sound as starving your engine for fuel.

totally a fuel problem.

I rejetted because I went from Toomey t5s to PC platinum and I went from 330 mains to 310. but I left the needle clip where it was (second from the bottom) and same pilot 27.5. I have the airscrew 1 1/2 turns out.

I think I screwed up when I tried the 30 pilots so its possible that theyd be better.

Ill ride it over to my friends house and on the way if it makes that sound ill pull the choke and see if it gets worse or better. and ill try to see if I can get a video.

ok so I think Gravel was right again. I looked at my needles earlier then I put em back, tightened the carb tops and synced them. when I was riding trying to get a video of it, I couldn't get it to make the noise. I SORTA did but nothing you can probably even hear.

you know how it sorta ticks when you let off the throttle? not really a tick but idk how else to describe it. that tick would become long and drawn out and sound like bzzz or bvvvvv I guess. cant really explain it.

the tops seemed tight when I took them off so the carbs must not have been synced? but they were super super close I couldn't see any deviation. ill see if I can do it again tmrw.