What to do when slides were backwards?

ETR174 bought a bike same way, had bigger mains than that if I recall, swore it ripped!

I remember this, I was thinkin they were like a hundred somethin and everybody told him somethin wasnt right and he wouldnt listen

I picked up some pilot jets from a yamaha dealership on my way up north on saturday, paid for them over the phone since they would be closed by,the time I made it up there, and they ended up being too big of threads. I told them I had an 02 banshee with stock 25mm mikuni carbs and they still got it wrong. Mine are the really small pilot jets. Am I missing something I need to tell these guys?

I remember this, I was thinkin they were like a hundred somethin and everybody told him somethin wasnt right and he wouldnt listen

To his credit, and if I remember right he figured it out on his own. I could be wrong though.....been awhile.

sent from yo mammy house

Holy shit just read that entire thread haha got a few good laughs and some good insight sounds like that poor kid had the same shit goin on I do except my mains are much bigger. Thanks for that tho good info :-)