What to do when slides were backwards?

I just found out after installing tors eliminator kit that the guy I bought my quad from had the slides in backwards. He also had the quad jetted for backwards slides. I turned them around and the thing wouldn't start. Finally got it to fire but it was extremely lean! I turned them back the wrong way for shits n giggles and it fires right up but runs rich because I moved the needle clips down one position to the middle when I installed tors eliminator. So where do I go from here to get it right? A bigger pilot and go from there?

392 cub

Stock carbs 25 pilot 340 main

T6 pipes, k&n direct mount filters, chariot intake and reed cages with boyesen reeds, live in Wisconsin so basically sea level

Thanks alot for any help I was supposed to go ride this weekend for the holiday!

go straight to a 30 pilot. been there, done that.......one of the first things I check when I unload a ''new to me'' one.

Ok awesome yeah this is my first banshee so I'm trying to work all the kinks out but I didn't think a stock pilot was going to be good enough for that motor. Thanks alot I'll get a 30 for it then

It ran good on top with 340 mains but that was with slides backwards... when I turned them correct way it was so lean idling that I didn't want to run it. I picked up some 30 pilots but they were wrong thread size, I have the really small pilot jets so now I have to find somewhere with my jets around home or order online. I'm going to look for a jet kit to get some bigger pilots and some mains above and below 340