Shearers Frame Mod

Hello all!

does anyone know if the

Shearers frame mod  any good? they are local to me and im tired of looking for a used frame in the los angeles area. ( non ridged)

its like 2,500 bucks so looking for advice if i should go another direction.

thank you

4mil stroker dune slayer/drag racer (after the fast guys are done) :)

Hello all!

does anyone know if the

Shearers frame mod any good? they are local to me and im tired of looking for a used frame in the los angeles area. ( non ridged)

its like 2,500 bucks so looking for advice if i should go another direction.

thank you

4mil stroker dune slayer/drag racer (after the fast guys are done) :)

You could have four wheel addiction do it quite a bit cheaper.

four wheel addiction does very nice work. ive seen a few in person and liked them. not that shearer doesnt, just stating what ive seen with my own eyes.

Edited by dozer
  • Like 1

it b looking like

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SCP-CUSTOM-MODDED-SINGLE-A-arm-BANSHEE-DRAG-CHASSIS-/120981976245?hash=item1c2b1674b5&vxp=mtr

looks good, just have not seen one at the dunes or have any feedback... i will be running shaws...i will post a pic of my banshee  later ..thx for the help !

• Like 1

Pipe game is getting slow. Time to figure out how to make ends meet. Might as well start chopping frames up for people......

I hope he actually gives a fuck when welding these frames. Because if it's anything like his pipes, it's only a matter of time before one comes apart in 5th gear!

• Like 2

yea its alot of $ i live in San Dimas Ca so i could pick up and deliver to them with my stock frame so $ 2,800 all in with new powder coating .

i still want to be able to run shaws, whats a better bang for the bucks? im not ready to commit to ridged yet..or is it time lol... i be loving me some dune blastin..ridged can shake the fillings loose...