Most Recent Chop

If he thinks differentoy he shouldnt do the smart alek "hmmmm" there arent nearly as many helpful people on the forums as there were years ago. I have tuned more than a couple bikes and if that ring is 1.5mm tall like it looks then its plenty good and safe. Even 1mm tall has been good.

If he thinks differentoy he shouldnt do the smart alek "hmmmm" there arent nearly as many helpful people on the forums as there were years ago. I have tuned more than a couple bikes and if that ring is 1.5mm tall like it looks then its plenty good and safe. Even 1mm tall has been good.

No I said that because I think your right. I've told him that a few times already. I've seen them in person and figured the bike was fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Gotcha , sorry bout my douche response sheerider11, I have drank about a half gallon of my home brew already tonight so wasnt thinkin right. You did exactly what you should to tune and have it running good.

Gotcha , sorry bout my douche response sheerider11, I have drank about a half gallon of my home brew already tonight so wasnt thinkin right. You did exactly what you should to tune and have it running good.

all good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went riding hard all weekend, came home today and rode again for like 2 hrs. Things been running really good. Was messing around outside and said what the hell lets pull the plugs and see how they look. Well, the left plug's ceramic insulation was totally missing the right plug was was still intact tan colored and a little wet. The only thing crazy I did this weekend was a top speed run so if anything were to happen I'd guess it happened then.