421 Serval 28mm PWK Shearer sb what jets to buy

I did not push it just a few wot then shut down. I have plugs from 170 run today. Have not chopped yet will do tomorrow and post but the tops are dark so I am in that range. I don't think I was as lean as I thought at 162 but deff too lean for comfort.

Here is the currant plug chop. Let bike warm up removed plugs, put in new plugs had to ride about 1/4 mile or less slowly them hammer on. Slight incline WOT to 5th held for 10 secs touched 6th then too fast. Let it roll (while off) to a stop then removed plugs and rode home on old ones. Damn this thing runs like a raped ape now. I am very surprised by the servals forgiveness and low end with the shearer pipe. Money well spent. This is with 165 mains

plugboth.JPG

I have this exact setup built and dyno tuned by Redline.  All my specs are in the dyno section.  Only changes I made was running a 55 pilot in the winter months.

I have this exact setup built and dyno tuned by Redline. All my specs are in the dyno section. Only changes I made was running a 55 pilot in the winter months.

Wow with 142 mains? I would be in trouble. What elevation and temp at the time of the dyno?

Did a longer run yesterday and now I am thinking rich... Does vp110 mixed with 93 pump make less brown and more grey tint? Plug has grey tint up and down but mix is comming out both exhaust ends? Using 32:1 castor. This is with 160 mains center clip! I think the race fuel is messing me up. Radar might have been correct with his original thought of 155. This chop was warm up and about 5 long straight runs at WOT in 6th. Bike is fast and quick. Needs longer arm. Trying to be safe and get the most out of her. 

pair160.JPG

You do not need to go for 10 seconds straight, it just needs to be wide open throttle and wound out hard for a few seconds. In that much time (10 secs or more) a really far run can run a bowl dry and do motor damage. Start over with new plugs, ride for a minute or two and get into 3rd and run it thru 5th hard and kill it. That will be close to probably a 4 second run. Honestly dont run your bike fully wound out for over 10 seconds unless you wanna blow it up. Lol.

You do not need to go for 10 seconds straight, it just needs to be wide open throttle and wound out hard for a few seconds. In that much time (10 secs or more) a really far run can run a bowl dry and do motor damage. Start over with new plugs, ride for a minute or two and get into 3rd and run it thru 5th hard and kill it. That will be close to probably a 4 second run. Honestly dont run your bike fully wound out for over 10 seconds unless you wanna blow it up. Lol.

I was never starving for fuel.

Never ran 10sec wot just wanted a longer run to check for heat on plug. I had a couple wot.. In 6 longer than normal but nothing to cause blowup.

What about oil out pipes? On my bikes in the day that was a rich sign. I never tuned my bikes then. It was done for me. What about reading plugs with race fuel. I have read no diff and I have read vp can make things more grey?