Need help jetting

Reading your post I feel ya man, having same problem with my shee really sucks. 2 weeks and I'm still tuning. Went from 27.5 to 290-240 jets with dg pipes Thoe(came with bike) and still no idle

Edited by Ljj

• 3 weeks later...

hey i have a stage 3 port job with a cool head and 21 cc domes 65mm wiseco 795 pistons vf4 reeds uni pod filters fmf gnarly pipes with power core 2 silencers runnin a hotrods 4mil long rod crank and stock carbs my areas temperature is imbetween 75 and 95 degrees my elevation is between 600 and 850 ft what main jet and pilot jet size should i use and what should my needle jet be set on thanks

Edited by Darkblade

hey i have a stage 3 port job with a cool head and 21 cc domes 65mm wiseco 795 pistons vf4 reeds uni pod filters fmf gnarly pipes with power core 2 silencers runnin a hotrods 4mil long rod crank and stock carbs my areas temperature is imbetween 75 and 95 degrees my elevation is between 600 and 850 ft what main jet and pilot jet size should i use and what should my needle jet be set on thanks

Who did the stage 3 port job?

sent from yo mammy house

Who did the stage 3 port job?

sent from yo mammy house

not sure i bought them off of ebay but i think it was done by jeff at fast racing atleast thats what the previous owner said

Edited by Darkblade

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok got rid of tors not it will idle sounds pretty good but i noticed that the right cylinder is pushing more exhaust then the left. Keep in mind this is my first banshee so I'm experiencing this all for the first time. What can I do in order to even it out to where its right. Thanks