Need help jetting

I need help jetting a banshee with stock carbs, FMF exhaust, no air box anymore,VF3 reeds, coolheads(unaware of what cc),and was bored .030. I looked in carb and it has 360 main jet.

Currently doing a top end rebuild and waiting for cylinders to come back. My question is are these the right jets for this kind of setup? Also will I need to change out my cool heads to a different cc. It will most likely be bored to .040 or .050 i believe. My first banshee and want to make sure everything is correct. Also it will be rode at 828 sea level. Thanks for any help.

Leak down test you plug the exhaust ports with rubber pvc caps... And put a capped piece of pvc in one side of the intake and one with a air pressure gauge and valve stem in the other side. Using a hand bicycle pump, pump it up to 6 psi for 6 minutes. Do some research and you will find more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if the crank is stock or not I'm just replacing cylinders and pistons. Sorry but I know very little about it since i didn't do the work. All i know is what i figured out tearing it apart but didn't want to go to the lower end. If the recommendation is to get bigger domes than that is what I'm going to do. i understand where everyone is coming from. I just jumped in something that they had already modded and tweaked if that makes since.