39pwk dump size

oberlez

New carbs would not solve my problem

So buying new and KNOWING exactly what you have, having a BUILDER set them up specific to your application, AND having a person to CALL right now who can help you wouldn't help with your problems??????

GET REAL

• Like 2

So buying new and KNOWING exactly what you have, having a BUILDER set them up specific to your application, AND having a person to CALL right now who can help you wouldn't help with your problems??????

GET REAL

1. I don't have a builder

2. I've already called two places and they didnt help me.

3.every motor and application is different so its not like they're going to set me up perfect. Only close. Hell I'm close right now

1. I don't have a builder

2. I've already called two places and they didnt help me.

3.every motor and application is different so its not like they're going to set me up perfect. Only close. Hell I'm close right now

1. That's your problem.

2. Because they didn't set them up. No one with any sense would help you blow up your motor and put themselves in that spot.

3. They'll get you closer then people just guessing. They know there own work.

• Like 1

"Setting up" alky carbs isn't rocket science. I don't see why a builder has to do it. Drill, change needle, install power jet and be done. Sure there are some other things that can be done but most don't do that any way.

• Like 1

"Setting up" alky carbs isn't rocket science. I don't see why a builder has to do it. Drill, change needle, install power jet and be done. Sure there are some other things that can be done but most don't do that any way.[/quote

Exactly]

"Setting up" alky carbs isn't rocket science. I don't see why a builder has to do it. Drill, change needle, install power jet and be done. Sure there are some other things that can be done but most don't do that any way.

I agree, but this guy can't figure it out so he should have paid a builder to do it.

Could be electrical if it's sputtering and its washing the plug. You should be close enouph to make a clean pull

Every bad CDI I've ever seen caused a high RPM miss or sputter. The bikes would start, idle and rev up clean but once they had a load on them they ran like shit.

Good call on electrical.