39pwk dump size

oberlez

What's the biggest you guys are drilling your dumps to? I'm at .120 now and need to richen my bike a tad. I have my EGLneedle all the way raised and power jets all the way open. Thinking of going somewhere between .120 and .125..let me know if this is alright

IMO this is the better route.

Yup , yup. Or add another powerjet. I would think an egl plus an open PJ should feed your motor enough but some builds with an aggressive (good) dome setup and certain pipes will need lots of fuel. Are you positive you do NOT have a fuel delivery issue? Do you have big bowls? Carbs setup for pump or gravity feed?

Definately make sure you have the carbs as well as all powerjet lines clean and the pj lines should be short.

• Like 2

Yup , yup. Or add another powerjet. I would think an egl plus an open PJ should feed your motor enough but some builds with an aggressive (good) dome setup and certain pipes will need lots of fuel. Are you positive you do NOT have a fuel delivery issue? Do you have big bowls? Carbs setup for pump or gravity feed?

Definately make sure you have the carbs as well as all powerjet lines clean and the pj lines should be short.

These are all good points. I've seen guys trying to run pumper carbs as gravity and gravity as pumpers. But I agree with Radar, Id take a good look at the entire setup before making drastic changes. Also, how far are you running, and where does it "run out of fuel"?

My fuel lines are clear of debrisand my PJ lines are short. I have big bowls. I bought them from a guy off here and I think they are for gravity. They also have one side of the float cut off of them (guessing to fit more fuel in the bowls?) I'm running 300ish feet and at WOT it sputters. Check the plugs at end of run and they do not show any signs of being too rich. I have the drive line PJs off eBay.. Can you drill these ones out?

My fuel lines are clear of debrisand my PJ lines are short. I have big bowls. I bought them from a guy off here and I think they are for gravity. They also have one side of the float cut off of them (guessing to fit more fuel in the bowls?) I'm running 300ish feet and at WOT it sputters. Check the plugs at end of run and they do not show any signs of being too rich. I have the drive line PJs off eBay.. Can you drill these ones out?

Post a pic of the carbs

If ur carbs need more fuel flow to the bowls ur going to need a pump set up

Think this would solve my problem? What kind of pump do I need, where do I get one, how does it hook up, how much are they, etc. Please help