Hoopty/Demo Camaro Wins!

SlowerThanYou

Did you crash the bike?

Hate to tell you non believer's, that I didn't have any problems testing tonight. Made a real easy low 4 sec run to the 330' mark. Came back on the second run & made a nice fast full 1/4 mile run. I made a total of 3 runs & Justin made 3 runs. This old man is still fast, just need to knock a few cob webs off to get faster.

That's OK, I posted your answer last night. 

Good to hear!

I hope to hear some decent numbers from the DMX.

Justin qualified #1 today & lost in the 2nd round. We are having clutch problems, after 3 or 4 runs. The clutch gets tight and bogs. I'm tearing the clutch apart & probably installing the Multi-Stage, but I would like to find the cause of this problem. I'm going out to test the changes in 2 weeks, hopefully.

I contend that the smaller bikes are far harder to get down the track. There is a line where the big bikes become a CS (somewhere in the 650-700cc range) to get down as well, but the small bikes don't have an error factor. They have no cc and no tq to bail a tuner or rider out of a mistake. I can see hot expanded parts and thin oil fouling things up on a motor that doesn't have the stones to drag it through the transition. IMO the window is small on the little shit.

I contend that the smaller bikes are far harder to get down the track. There is a line where the big bikes become a CS (somewhere in the 650-700cc range) to get down as well, but the small bikes don't have an error factor. They have no cc and no tq to bail a tuner or rider out of a mistake. I can see hot expanded parts and thin oil fouling things up on a motor that doesn't have the stones to drag it through the transition. IMO the window is small on the little shit.

Thanks for your opinion!

I'm sure the 2.05 final ratio is not helping the matter. I may need to change my 1st gear ratio.

It seems like the faster we get. The more this thing is get finicky with the clutch & I'm sure it's heat related. We may just need to slow the bike down & find a nice comfortable race set-up.

I'll post up the changes in the lock-up thread or resurrecting the 1/4 mile bike thread. Plus, I'm changing over to the rat poison race gas next time.

Its always fun to read how great you are.

Glad you enjoy! I can't keep up with Tyler though, you must like him too.

I've done plenty in my racing career. I just like to rub a little in peoples noses in the HQ Circus. According to some on here, I have nothing but junk. I'll take all my shit race vehicles over all the Naysayer's junk. 

Now, if you or anyone else don't like it. So What!  Put me on ignore & stop reading.