4 mil 34pj jetting

600racer

Ok folks I'm sure this has been gone over many times but just wondering what you guys think. I have a 4 mil LR with dune port, stock modded cages with carbon reeds, billet manifolds with crossover, k&n pods, t5s, cool head with custom cut domes running on premium. This is what I currently have in right now, 160 mains, 62 pilot, cel needle middle clip, air screw is only 1.5 turns out and the idle about 7-7.5 turns out. I have been told that a 62 pilot is too much just trying to get some more info.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll try this again plug chop turned out spot on with the 160 sand dropped the pilot down to a 55 and she ran ok since it wasn't completely dialed in I swapped out the stocker cages for the vf4s with the 55 pilots it falls flat on its face when I stab the throttle, I'm going to go up on the pilot I have 58s,60s and 62s and also which of the 2 needles do people have better luck with the cel or ceg I have both any help would be great

My 4 mil liked a CGL in the PJ's. Before that I had a finicky mid range on CEL's. This was on a dune port. Try the CEG's and see what it does.

Also in my experience, i feel that with the way the choke is at a constant on the PJ's keeping them FAT helped it feel more responsive. Doesn't need to be blubbery rich, but you certainly won't need to lean them up to make them feel crisp off idle.

Threw the ceg needle in middle clip with 55s 160 main and air screw 1.5 turns out, terrible 0-1/4 bog played with clip nothing through 58s in same thing nothing through 60s in started to get better played with needle through 62s in got better clip is at the bottom clip with air screws 1 turn out should I get 2 more sizes of jets and try again

• 5 years later...