WTB: Clean, original (or close to it) Banshee. Located in Louisiana.

WTB a clean, all original (or close to it) Banshee.
No cut/shaved fenders and mods wise, maybe just pipes and jets. Must have title and I'd like for it to be a 2005-2006, but, I am open so long as it's in mint condition. Prefer it if it wasn't blue.

Cash in hand and located in Louisiana. Nearby states are fine and may be willing to travel and meet you half way as long as it's a reasonable distance. Thanks!

How much are you willing to spend on an unmolested BONE stock 2005 model, purchased new in 2006 and with less than 10 hours of run time? Always garaged.

Correction:  I did replace the rear tires with Otshu radials. I still have the original tires too. Includes service manual and original owners manual.

How much are you willing to spend on an unmolested BONE stock 2005 model, purchased new in 2006 and with less than 10 hours of run time? Always garaged.

Correction:  I did replace the rear tires with Otshu radials. I still have the original tires too. Includes service manual and original owners manual.

Sent you a PM! Thanks.