Billet exhaust clamps and gear slammer, brake hub, sprocket hub, light switch, levers, adjustable timing plate, stock intake

post-43222-0-72165400-1429900255.jpg

Trying to recover some cash stolen by Kcskindeep84. I still have a 50% reward to anyone who can squeeze some of the $400 he has of mine. Anyhow:

All prices are shipped to the lower 48 (PR not included). Gift paypal at your own risk

Pretty much what you see is what you get:

• Sprocket hub (gold?) with good 41T steel sprocket. Splines are fully functional. All hardware included $34 shipped to the lower 48 (PR not included)

• Rear brake hub and rotor. Came of my 2000. Splines are good condition Rotor has some grooves in it but is not bent. Hardware included $34 shipped

• Adjustable timing plate from FAST. I used it a year perfect shape. $36 shipped

• Billet Cascade gear slammer. Pinch bolt threads and splines are in rough shape. A grinder and a bolt with a nut will fix it right up $15 shipped

• Stock brake lever great shape $15 shipped

• 2000 kill switch and light switch with wires and stock plugs $18 shipped

• Billet exhaust clamps. I had them on T5’s and T6’s. the rubber is in not so good shape but the billet and hardware is in great shape $38 shipped

• New never used brake lever and adjustable clutch lever with perch. $30 shipped

• Reed spacers; plastic $15 shipped;  chrome $15 shipped

• Stock reed cages and reeds. Been sitting around a while only one of the smaller pedals is bent all other look good enough to run. They all came off my running bikes a few years ago $20 shipped for all 4

Stock intake boots with clamps $20 shipped