Pulled the head and jugs

Continuation from this thread - http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/181626-plug-chop/

Pulled the head today whats going on in there?

3449y5t.jpg

2nu22y9.jpg

2ns7ywk.jpg

os4go0.jpg

2nk5tw2.jpg

b5molf.jpg

300660z.jpg

I didn't put this together how do I know if this is a stroker with the jugs off and without a mm measuring tool?

Heads or pistons dont have any detonation damage neither do the heads. Somethings up though. 

Looks like a exhaust burn to the coolant port. Head, or cylinders are not flat.

By the way, radiator was flushed no dirt, impeller spins with turn over, must have been a head/jugs problem. Whats the next step? Will be ordering 22cc Cut Noss Heads Monday from fast.

Edited by kenyounot

513 on the top of your piston tells you everything you need to know. if it were a +4 crank with 115 rod you would have a bunch of piston sticking out the top or a spacer under the cylinder. ill guess you have a standard crank with 110 rod.

I had a spacer lol, just making sure this guy didnt put in a stock stroke with a spacer I really don't know much but im learning

I had a spacer lol, just making sure this guy didnt put in a stock stroke with a spacer I really don't know much but im learning

it could be a stock stroke with 115 rods and using a spacer. i didnt know you had a spacer as most people dont use them. i dont keep up with the numbering system cast into the rod because every manufacturer has their own system of numbers. wiseco, wang, king rods, oem, prox, hotrods... they all have a manufacturer specific number. i have no idea what Y29L meens or what manufacturer it is. im sure somebody around here knows. that would tell you what rod it is