Plug Chop

kenyounot

Assuming you did the typical WoT pull for your plug chop then the main is what is effecting the color of your plug. And that is what you need to bump up at this point in order to dial the main jet in.

For my set up at what point in the higher jets do I start worrying about the leanness coming from somewhere else. I did a leak down before I started messing around with carbs so much and it passed. I'm at 800 ft elevation but when I ride ride down the mountain to where I ride I must drop atleast 200 ft. 

well.... the 28's do have a strong signal so 160 do seem a little high, but on the other hand every combo wants something different. if you had stock reed cages i would say 165 would be "ballpark", but if you're running vforce typically most end up around 155.  if it passed a leakdown it's possible the porting dropped some signal and it just needs more fuel. either way you're still on the lean side for sure.