Jetting help

Running at sea level 80degrees, stock stroke, bored .60 over with trail port. DMC alien exhaust. V force 4 reeds, 93 pump gas mixed 32-1 castor 927. 28mm pwk carbs 50 pilot,175 main jjh needle 3rd clip, air screw 1 1/2 turns out. Leak down test good. Floats set, compression at 138 psi on both cylinders with 22cc domes.

Man I thought I was lean. The smoke ring being up off of the bottom of resistor. I was at 155 and kept going up on main. I was able to dial pilot in easy by finding highest idle with air screw and counting rounds. The bike actually runs strong 1st thru 6. No hesitation or bog. I'm new to jetting and just worried about being lean. Can't seem to get damn smoke ring to bottom of plug

you don't want it at the bottom. 2mm off the bottom. if you are warming the bike up, swapping plugs, pulling a 1-6 wot and killing it the plug should be just a tad lighter than the 170 main pic. and the ring should be about the same distance off the bottom. if the 175 pic was a single pass those plugs will be fouled within 20-30 minutes.