Official Call Out For Tedder Or Anyone Else!

SlowerThanYou

Hate to tell you non believer's, that I didn't have any problems testing tonight. Made a real easy low 4 sec run to the 330' mark. Came back on the second run & made a nice fast full 1/4 mile run. I made a total of 3 runs & Justin made 3 runs. This old man is still fast, just need to knock a few cob webs off to get faster. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Back on the subject, LOL!

Anyway, the only dates I'm considering is Labor Day weekend Sept. 4-6. The planned track is Ubly Dragway in Ubly, MI. They are running Fri.- Sun. The back-up track is Friendship Raceway in Smithfield, OH., but they are only running  Sept. 5 & 6.

Like I said, the only reason I got back on the quad is to race Tedder or our buddy Jimmy from TX. I have also considered one other HQ member, but he seems to be missing in action. Nothing against the other Member's that expressed interest in coming. I hope the race happens & I get to meet you all.

Seeing I'm travelling 1,900+ miles one way. I need one of the above 3 to say yes or no, by June 27. There's no reason for me to haul that far to race by myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Funny!!!? I have plenty of time to type after I'm done working. The 16 hr days are done. You can wait. Spew I do, that's for sure. Not only is there not another engine builder that can prove his shit like I already do, there is not another that can spew like me. I talk shit because I can, BACK IT UP!! And it's fun, like racing. I win at both. I promise, you'll see some shit happen in the spring, and then you'll say. "Huh, fucker was right!"

Seems like as time goes on, more PROOF keeps showing up in this thread.

Well, how did that Ice Racing pan out for you? You must have been in Stealth mode!

Slower? This is the way I see it. You will meet me next year. I plan on seeing this 9 sec bike. And yes I'll bring mine. I don't need to "race you" to prove anything. But I know we can both learn from each other. How's that for fucking humble. I'm not a fucking retard. I did figure out most of this shit on my own, but I have learned a lot from everyone in this sport.

I do plan on a lot of 1/8 and 1/4 mile racing next year. That is where I feel my skills really show.

Here's your chance! While this new motor is not in the 9 sec range yet. It's coming to your backyard if you or the 2 other's want to come out & test me. I'm plenty rusty with the few runs I have made & only going to make a handful of runs before Labor Day. I'll give you a good race, but I'm far from being on top of my game.

Looking for your "BACK IT UP!!"

• 3 weeks later...

The June 27 deadline is fast approaching.

I thought for sure O.G. would at least talk shit on the callout, but we know he never backs anything up! I even sent the yellow back chicken shit a PM on 27 May. He doesn't even have the balls to read it.

As for the other 2, non shit talker's. I barely have enough quad energy to make the remainder of the year. No more quad trips left in this old man!

• 3 weeks later...

This thread can R.I.P.

To bad no one wanted to come out & race the old man. I can somewhat understand why my cross dressing buddy (Tedder) didn't want to race. He said his lace panties would get all twisted up when I beat him & chap his junk.

As for O.G., never expected him to even try & back his diarrhea spewing keyboard up.