Official Call Out For Tedder Or Anyone Else!

SlowerThanYou

Only goal you can brag about is being a great Lap Dog. You wouldn't even get close enough to me, to even nip at the back side of my ankle.

Show up, get beat and then we will have some adult beverages.

I hope you have something faster than that 10DMX though. I've already put a whooping on one of them in a full chassis bike.

Show up, get beat and then we will have some adult beverages.

I hope you have something faster than that 10DMX though. I've already put a whooping on one of them in a full chassis bike.

I don't need to prove anything, but your are more than welcome to try me on asphalt. That should be easy for you with all them CCs you have. I'll buy the drinks, what's a MI. drive, should be pretty short drive compared to me.

I don't need to prove anything, but your are more than welcome to try me on asphalt. That should be easy for you with all them CCs you have. I'll buy the drinks, what's a MI. drive, should be pretty short drive compared to me.

I wouldn't even bother racing you on asphalt. There's zero chance I would beat you.

Here's a little back ground on this friendly call out.

Tedder & I have been talking about a grudge race for a long time now. It has never seemed to work out for many different reasons & may not work with this call out. I retired from riding/racing quads in 2013 & said the only reason I would get back on one is for this race. As for anyone else, it was mainly directed at another good friend in TX. but it's still open for anyone else.

Signed, Fat old man with a slow quad looking for a race. 

alright alright alright..............

• 3 weeks later...