Official Call Out For Tedder Or Anyone Else!

SlowerThanYou

This is the official call out to my cross dressing buddy Tedder or any other HQ Circus Member. Call out for 1/8 or 1/4 mile, run what you bring, 2 out of 3 race, .400 pro light, bets are negotiable  & red lights are a round loss. Track not determined, but in the MI. area & friendly to quads. Date is Labor Day Weekend 2015. Everything is open to negotiation, but will not tolerate whining!

Cross dressing Tedder has 1st dibs on negotiating his race. Everyone else is sloppy 2nds, 3rds or worse.

Have some fun with this call out or shut off your keyboard/pie hole!

• Like 1

Here's a little back ground on this friendly call out.

Tedder & I have been talking about a grudge race for a long time now. It has never seemed to work out for many different reasons & may not work with this call out. I retired from riding/racing quads in 2013 & said the only reason I would get back on one is for this race. As for anyone else, it was mainly directed at another good friend in TX. but it's still open for anyone else.

Signed, Fat old man with a slow quad looking for a race. 

Where in michigan

To tell you the truth, I don't know. Tedder is pretty busy right now & probably doesn't even know about this. I plan on talking with him when he comes out to visit later this month.

A good many tracks are not Quad friendly. So, our 1st priority is to find one that is. Next, we like to have a 2 or 3 day event seeing we are travelling. Then everything has to work for all parties involved.

If Tedder & our TX. friend cannot make it. I don't plan on hauling back to race.

Keep me posted MI is roughly 12 hr haul for me

Will do, should know something the end of this month.

Ubly Dragyway in Ubly, Mi. Is quad friendly.

Thanks! Tedder & his wife raced their quads their last year & we raced our car.

Ubly is a possibility again, just trying to keep everybody happy with the plans.