Complete Bottom End, FMF Pipes, 3 Flywheels 1 Lightened, NEW Stator, Drag Strus, CDI, Volt Reg. & Misc. Lot

all prices family and friends plus shipping. pics will be up soon. can text more/better pics as well.

well used bottom end, chain wack. one piston has nicks on top. pistons aren't bad for a trail bike. they are .75mm over wisecos. the crank had a little rust on the flywheel end, not to bad. the crank bearings, rod and wristpins bearings are all tight. no up and down play. the big end bearings have minimal side to side. I would run this crank with no worries as it is. what you see is what you get. it is dirty and as been sitting a while. it came out of a running machine. I was told it shifted great by my neighbor, but have never rode it or seen it run myself. along with the bottom end will come an unverified cdi and voltage regulator. price is $300

one flywheel, nice, $75

one flywheel nice, lightened ALOT! I ran this alot, never had a problem, use at own risk. $100

one flywheel ok, the raised portions that signal the pickup are a little beat. it was still working though. $45

anodized orange drag strut 12 3/4"-14 3/4" $45

black drag strut 10 1/2"-12 1/2" $45

fmf fatty gold series pipes with powercore 2 silencers. one small ding in each (see pics). I didn't put any time into these to shine them up, I just wiped them off. pretty decent pipes. silencers are sweet and have rubber mounts ready to bolt on. no pipe to silencer clamps. $200

new stator with pickup coil, never even bolted on, not sure on brand. $20

misc. lot you will see in the one pic. contains a shift shaft, shift drum and other odds and ends. $25

stage 4, 2 into 1 intake. it needs new o rings on cylinder side. $45

some prices may be slightly negotiable. make a fair offer.

thank you!

Edited by ONLY2STROKES