Pod filter jetting?

Tyler S

Right now I have a completely stock bike that I just freshly rebuilt. The only mod it has is pod filters, stock pipes, stock carbs, stock reeds, and everything else stock. Right now the carbs are stock jetted. 210 main and 25 pilot e clip right in the middle. I know for a fact that i will have to jet because I am getting more air, I was thinking 30 pilot, 300 main and leaving the clip for now. Does this sound right, I have never jetted a banshee but know a lot about jetting carbs I have done it many times on other machines. Right now it is ranging anywhere from 35 to 50 degrees outside, and hopefully it will get warmer soon, god I hate NY. 

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks. 

300 will probly run like a bag of turds but atleast it will give you good experience what not to do. personally i wouldnt touch a thing but go up a size or two if it would make you feel better. see how it sounds and make adjustments as needed. if youve got tuning experience on other stuff then it should be just another day at the office

I figured that's what you were asking sleeper06. I have a tester, I made and haven't seen one of my buddies bikes that didn't leak around the intake boots. Its a simple fix, that can cause a major problem.

• Like 1