Are These Jets Adequate?

Those may be to much if your cyls arent ported

Id go 27.5 pilot and 280 main

Maybe even 30 pilot if you go with the vf4 reeds

I suggested 290 to the guy in the store (who seemed very well informed), but he seemed to think they'd be too little. He started out suggesting 300, then when I said I'd buy 3 sets of mains and pilots he said to go with 300, 310, and 320 (he had no 300 in stock though).

Would 310 be safe to start up and test at least? It's not going to blow up on me first start?

Thanks for the reply mate, it's appreciated.

310 is a safe place to start you will be just fine starting there.

• Like 1

Don't saw shit off. Why are you trying to remove it with carbs still on? Take your carbs off, slide your wiring out of the clips on airbox. Shove it forward pull it out. At the end of day, throw it away. Switch to pods. Way easier, and a hell of a lot better looking as well. Will need to rejet again though.

Don't saw shit off. Why are you trying to remove it with carbs still on? Take your carbs off, slide your wiring out of the clips on airbox. Shove it forward pull it out. At the end of day, throw it away. Switch to pods. Way easier, and a hell of a lot better looking as well. Will need to rejet again though.

Pods? Have a Toomey 2:1 air filter I'm attempting to install.

Probably. Only you can plug chop/read to confirm. Son has unported 4mil, Fmf signatures, vito's reeds/stock cage, +4*, 300m, 27.5p for summer

about 900' asl

Yeah I am going to check my plugs once I've got it set up. Just hoping it's safe to test and won't be too lean or rich as a starting point.

From there I can adjust as needed.