Ceramic coating pipes...

okbeast

I think they look great and hold up great. I wouldn't think they would store anymore heat then chrome does. I had hpc shoot a set of pipes in bonded chrome, looked awesome. Jet hot is a good company to get them done by also

Snipers may be different. Have to see if Gary has tested that. I thought you were talkin about coating shearers. In reality there are a few different pipes that to run better coated. IMO, you can use it to help move or retain heat differently and I know of a couple sled builders who use that to their advantage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snipers may be different. Have to see if Gary has tested that. I thought you were talkin about coating shearers. In reality there are a few different pipes that to run better coated. IMO, you can use it to help move or retain heat differently and I know of a couple sled builders who use that to their advantage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do have Shearers, someone else brought up the Snipers.  I'm guessing it depends on exactly what kind of ceramic coating also.  A lot of places will say they ceramic coat but it's really just some fancy powder coating.